We are now looking to recruit new English speaking members to join us as Technical Campaign Analyst for one of our clients.
Our client is a UK based company working across all verticals, from retail and travel to financial services. They create smart and simple marketing technology products that deliver great digital experiences and help businesses with conversion optimisation. They ranked in the top 100 for the Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500, recognising them as one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the whole of Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a Technical Campaign Analyst you will grow to be trusted with some of the biggest brands and challenges in the company. The team’s main priority is to oversee the whole campaign process from setup to going live. This entails bespoke campaigns to target site abandonment, increase lead generation and improve customer engagement. The campaigns are frequent and have a relatively quick turnaround, so expect to be busy, working on short deadlines, and with a lot of great brands, ideas and output!
You’ll love this role if:
• You have a self-starter mentality.
• You have a big team ethos but enjoy autonomy and seeing the results of your effort.
• You love digital marketing and an enthusiasm for all things e-commerce!
• You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.
• You love marketing and have a strong eye for detail.
• You enjoy analysing data
• You want to get exposure to campaigns from a wide variety of e-commerce brands.
• Be responsible for the end to end management of digital campaigns across a wide range of verticals, such as retail, finance and travel.
o Agreeing to realistic timelines with the Customer Success Manager and Technical Account Managers
o Working through any feedback from the CSM
• Build strong and positive relationships with internal teams and clients.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the customer’s products.
• Liaise with Technical and Commercial Services teams to come up with the best tailored solution for our client’s campaigns.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload to ensure a smooth launch of each campaign within the set deadline.
• Have responsibility for the technical setup of the client and their campaigns.
• Supporting the Technical Account Managers with mapping clients and setting up campaigns.
• Strong written and verbal communication in English
• Proficient skills in the MS Suite – Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
• Proficient using google docs and google sheets
• A keen eye for detail and passion for producing well-designed presentations
Nice to have:
• Experience using Google analytics
• Experience using statistical models
• Understanding of the wider marketing landscape
• Experience using Looker
• Experience using Salesforce
• Experience communicating directly with clients/managing chat functions.
• Background in digital preferred, GA Certification, CRO or MVT a plus
– Good remuneration package with additional health coverage
– Access to Multi-sport card
– Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing
and Customer Care
– Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.