We are now looking to recruit a new English speaking member to join us as Customer Service Agent for one of our customers.
Our Customer is a new venture that revolutionizes the short-let market. They help Airbnb, Booking.com and HomeAway hosts share their homes and provide a great concierge-level service to the guests. It’s a fast-paced and growing company based in London and present in ten UK cities, looking to expand internationally.
Who Do We Want?
• Are you passionate about holiday rentals, customer support, operations and everything in between?
• Do you possess excellent organisational skills and can you process information efficiently?
• Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up where you can make a real difference?
If so, we might have the right opportunity for you!
You will report directly to the Head of Guest Experience and will be given the chance to take on more responsibility based on your skills and interests as the Company continues to grow rapidly.
– Guest Support via Instant messaging
– Ensure friendly and high class guest experience
– Manage and resolve guests’ issues
– Identify and escalate priority issues, coordinating with different functions in the business
– Booking management
• 0 to 3 years of experience in a relevant field.
• Strong interest in and natural talent for customer service. Customer service experience is preferred
• Strong emotional intelligence and teamwork
• Excellent English written and spoken communication skills. Another European language is a plus.
• Attention to detail and meticulous organisation
• Proficient use of Microsoft Suite and Google Suite software
• Ability to utilize the computer with accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with all guests and team mates
Work Shifts (Mon – Sun) 24/7
The role involves working on shifts, 24/7
• Good remuneration package with additional health coverage
• Job specific training
• Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing and Customer Care
• Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
Please note, only successful candidates can be contacted.