We are now looking to recruit new English speaking members to join us as Customer Service (Operations) Executives for one of our clients.
Our client is a UK based company specialising in temporary hospitality staff. They connect hospitality venues and quality staff through an app powered by algorithms.
Using technology, they match skilled, experienced staff to jobs in restaurants, hotels and caterers, while offering better working conditions, value and quality.
● Answering incoming queries via telephone and email
● Overseeing shift fulfillment and matching the right staff to the right shifts
● Completing required support work to pre-defined deadlines
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English
● Keen eye for detail
● Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can make sound decisions under pressure
● High energy level and are a ‘glass half full’ kind of person
● Empathetic and knows what goes into great service type of personality
Please note this role involves rotating shift and weekend work on rotating basis.
Good remuneration package with additional health coverage after the third month of your employment
Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing
and Customer Care
Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
Please send us your CV in English.