We are now looking to recruit new English speaking members to join the team of one of our clients as Data Processing Operatives.
- Data entry
- Database maintenance –Up-keeping of accounts in with correct data.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Resolve data discrepancies using standard procedures
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Working Level of English
- Good computer literacy.
- Accurate keyboard skills and ability to enter data at a reasonable speed
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Motivated and resilient.
- Planning and organizing
- Information collection and management
- Attention to detail
The role involves shift work (Mon to Fri) – 07:00 to 16:00 and 13:00 to 22:00. The shifts will be changed on a weekly basis.
Work in an international environment with young and dynamic team
Competitive salary, with the added benefit of Medical Insurance after the probation period
Please note, only successful candidates can be contacted.