We are now looking to recruit new English speaking members to join the team of one of our clients as Data Processing Operatives.
- Data entry
- Database maintenance –Up-keeping of accounts in with correct data.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Resolve data discrepancies using standard procedures
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
The role involves shift work (Mon to Fri) – 08:00 to 17:00 and 11:00 to 20:00. The shifts will be changed on a weekly basis.
- Working Level of English
- Good computer literacy.
- Accurate keyboard skills and ability to enter data at a reasonable speed
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.
- Motivated and resilient.
- Planning and organizing
- Information collection and management
- Attention to detail
- Work in an international environment with young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary, with the added benefit of Medical Insurance after the probation period
- Multisport card
Please note, only successful candidates can be contacted.