We are now looking to recruit new English speaking members to join us as Personal Assistant to a senior manager who is based abroad.
• acting as a first point of contact: dealing with phone calls and emails
• managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
• booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• organising events and conferences
• typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• managing databases and filing systems
• implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• collating and filing expenses
• conducting research
• miscellaneous tasks to support their manager
• Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work (agenda management, booking management, meeting minutes, meeting organization, contract check, etc.)
• Excellent English, both verbal and written
• Willingness to travel every month, mainly within Europe but it can be also overseas
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
• Perfect communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) environment
• Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
The following skills / experience will be considered advantageous:
• Interest in Business Management (Business facts & figures, P&L analysis, Business performance and review)
• Knowledge of French language (speaking and writing)
• A degree in a communications, technology or business subject
Please note the role will involve both European and global travel.
Good remuneration package with additional health coverage after the third month of your employment
Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing
and Customer Care
Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
Please send us your CV in English.