We are now looking to recruit new members to join our Sofia office as Service Desk Agent Level 1 (Data Processing Operative) for one of our clients.
Function of position:
The Service Desk Agent Level 1 (Data Processing Operative) will be responsible for the validation and verification of data captured by an intelligent data capture solution (ReadSoft or another LOB application).
• Achieve all set targets and KPIs.
• Work proactively and collaboratively with the Service Desk teams ensuring all relevant information is communicated clearly and effectively
• Keep up to date with new products, services and industry trends.
• Support the strategy for the Company’s Business Unit
• Follow all ITIL related governance and best practices
• Ensure that you operate in a 100% compliance to Company’s procedures and our core values.
• Understand own actions in relation to data protection and security requirements and legislation
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently using own initiative to support the incident through to resolution
• Checking source documents and comparing against completed work for accuracy
• Verifying data and correcting data where necessary
• Obtaining further information for incomplete documents
• Complying with data integrity and security policies and adhering to preapproved procedures and instructions for data processing
• Sound business acumen with a good understanding of the overall business and industry sectors.
• Strong technical IT background and the ability to manage products and services technically
• Knowledge of Windows Servers
• Ability to perform methodical troubleshooting of an incident
• Exceptional written and verbal communication in English
• Ability to create/demonstrate empathy with internal and external customers
• Ability to deliver under pressure and to agreed deadlines
• Experience in ITIL service delivery methods
• Experience in service desk operations and toolsets to manage incident resolution
• Understanding of all government legislation in relation to data protection and security
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Detailed understanding of cloud technologies
• IT Certification (A+ / N+ / MCSE / CCNA)
• Java Script
Work in an international environment with young and dynamic team;
Competitive salary, with the added benefit of Medical Insurance after the third month;
Please note we only contact candidates we would like to invite for an interview.