We are now looking to recruit a new English speaking members to join our Service Desk team, in our Sofia office.
It’s essential that the successful candidate will be fluent in English having excellent written and verbal English skills. They must be confident in their approach and show previous experience, or an aptitude, for speaking and communicating in English confidently to customers in a busy help desk environment. Technical knowledge and experience is an advantage, but not essential.
– Receive and handle requests for support, following agreed procedures such as the complete
logging of incidents and accurate assessment of incident priorities;
– Processes requests for support by providing information to enable incident resolution
immediately, or after research and testing, or promptly allocates unresolved calls to
additional resolution assets such as our solution partners;
– Maintains detailed records and advises customers of progress and status;
– Escalates incidents to the Service Desk Manager and/or Account Manager where required;
– Identifies opportunities to provide customers with additional services and solutions, passing
those opportunities onto Account Management through the lead system.
The Service Desk operates 24 hours 7 days a week, so the position will operate on a rotating shift basis.
– Your English (working language) is excellent, both spoken and written. You communicate quickly and confidently in English with clients by telephone and e-mail;
– Excellent Customer service orientation;
– Previous experience in customer, end-user support;
– Available to start immediately.
The following skills and / or technologies will be considered a strong advantage:
– Proficient in Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Server OS; AD experience;
– Experience with MS Exchange
– Basic networking skills
– Desktop operating system configuration, application setup, fault diagnostics and remote troubleshooting;
– Printer support and fault diagnostics;
– Troubleshooting skills and problem solving;
– Work in an international environment with a young and dynamic team;
– Competitive salary, with the added benefit of Medical Insurance after the third month.
Please send your CV only in English.
Please note we can only contact the applicants that we invite for an interview.