We are now looking to recruit new members to join our Sofia office as SharePoint Administrator.
The SharePoint administrator is responsible for the reliability, availability and performance of the SharePoint environments. He/She is also taking care of setting up new environments or performing patch installation and upgrades.
• The administrator is responsible for central European wide used SharePoint environment and takes care, that the system is available and running with proper performance.
• Ensuring with backup team to have full backup of the environment and can either restore single items (e.g. documents) or in case of disaster situation, to restore the full environment.
• Ensuring with monitoring team, to have proper monitoring, to be able to prevent issues or at least be able to react directly when an issue happens, to reduce impact on the users.
• Additionally the administrator will take care of patching and upgrade for running environments or provisions new environments which might be required.
• Supports testing processes by establishing data replication between different staging environments.
• More than two years’ experience with multi server SharePoint environments.
• Multiple years’ experience of SharePoint administration of SharePoint versions 2013 and 2016
• Experiences in maintaining Windows Servers 2012 and 2016 as well as Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014
• Experiences with SharePoint online or SharePoint 2019 would be beneficial
• Being able to talk to experts of AD, Exchange, Azure AD and Skype specialists requires at least some experience with those systems
• Detailed knowledge in SharePoint Service configuration and maintenance like Search Service, User Profile Services, Managing web applications
• Some knowledge in PowerShell scripting
• Experiences in upgrading to newer SharePoint version would be beneficial
• Knowledge about Remote Blob Storage would be beneficial as well
• University degree in computer science or comparable education
• Ability to act in an international and virtualized work environment
• Excellent English skills in speech and writing
• Willingness to travel
• Several years practical experiences in similar position
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to gain experiences with new applications within the area of ECM and to utilize it
• Good remuneration package with additional health coverage
• Job specific training
• Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing
and Customer Care
• Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.