We are now looking to recruit new members to join our Sofia office as Systems Administrator & Helpdesk Support technician for one of our clients that is a trusted supplier of computer expertise and established managed service provider with a customer base all over the UK and abroad.
Are you a proactive IT professional longing to work in a small business and help it grow while increasing your technical skills and expertise? Do you enjoy communicating with a variety of people on a daily basis and fixing complex problems across a range of varied systems? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to take on a challenge, learn new skills and technology and be an integral part of a growing company.
As a Systems Administrator & Helpdesk Support technician, you will be part of a team that:
• Works together and is supportive of each other
• Has time to focus on each individual customer’s request
• Always tries to resolve the customer’s issue permanently
• Works efficiently by following and improving our processes
• Has time to dedicate to training and learning about the technology we support
You will answer incoming calls from customers, create and manage tickets, troubleshoot and solve 1st and 2nd line support issues, escalate tickets to 3rd line support where needed, work on internal projects and monitor our client’s customers systems. You will be responsive, provide great customer service, always find a solution, work efficiently and will develop a deeper understanding of the technology our client supports.
You will also be expected to keep up to date with all the usual administration – complete weekly timesheets, update technical documentation and attend remotely fortnightly technical team meetings and monthly team meetings.
• PSA and monitoring products such as Autotask and SolarWinds MSP
• Windows server administration
• Supporting PC and Mac desktop computers
• Microsoft Office, Windows 10
• Office 365 support: SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams
• Email and web-filtering products
• Cyber Security
• Implementing and monitoring anti-virus and anti-malware products
• Basic network troubleshooting including router and firewall configuration
• Backup technologies and software
• Smartphone and tablet setup and configuration
The successful candidate must:
• Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Demonstrate a trustworthy nature at all times – do what you say you will do, be authentic, be clear and concise, listen well, be transparent
• Be self-motivated with strong problem solving skills for fault finding and problem resolution
• Want to work in a fast paced environment with a wide range of technology
• Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to spot and rectify errors and question information received
• Plan and prioritise work independently and work to established SLAs
• Work as part of a team, knowing when to take ownership of a problem and when support is needed from the wider team
• Have excellent customer service skills ensuring our customers have a hassle free experience through the entire process
• Be interested in new technology developments and the wider impact of technology in a business environment
• Be a strong communicator, being able to explain problems and planned solutions to a non-technical audience
Good remuneration package with additional health coverage after the third month of your employment
Work in a multinational team of professionals across industries such as IT, Sales & Marketing
and Customer Care
Be a part of a dynamic team of young people in a friendly work environment
Please send us your CV in English.